See, I told you I am bad at keeping things updated - hopefully that will change right along with our lives. . .
So, since my last blog a lot and I mean A LOT has changed! I'm PREGNANT! Yep, after 5 months on Clomid, we finally had a positive PG test in April. So as of today I am 15 weeks and 6 days and I am due around 1/3/10!
I still can't believe it. It seemed like such a long road to get here and we still have a long wait in front of us but for now, I'm enjoying the ride.
So far I have little to no morning sickness or issues. I had 2-3 days of nausea but nothing more than that. I've had some growing and stretching pains but nothing too alarming. I suppose to first time moms, everything is alarming, but with all my good friends so close having friends, they assure me the things I'm experiencing are completely normal.
We have our 16 week appointment next Wednesday and since one of Charley's departments is UltraSound (US), we're planning on heading down to sneak a peak at our baby to be! They say that you can tell as early at 15 weeks what the sex is, depending on the babies positioning. So, we'll see what happens when we take some pictures!
The last time we had an US, the baby did a little jig for us. It was about 3 1/2 weeks ago (at 12 weeks) and we were amazed at how neat it was to see the baby moving around so much. It was like we made s/he mad by bothering him/her with the pushing on my tummy. It was a little surreal to see the baby move but not be able to feel it yet while knowing it was dancing inside my belly - kind of like we were watching a little movie but knowing it was much, much more than that!
At this point, since we don't know what colors to start gravitating to, we have resisted pretty much all things to do with shopping for the baby - and let me tell you it's a hard thing to do! Charley thinks its a boy and I go back and forth. But in a few short days or possibly weeks we will know!
So, I'll be sure to post on my next appointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment